Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BADCON in Burton, 4 MeG Games, Classical themed event.

What ho!
This last weekend saw me schlep up to Burton-Upon-Trent for four games of Mortiem et Gloriam at BADCON.
What to take? Well, classical theme and that leaves me with three choices:-
Mid Republican Roman - the underperforming Romans, especially when I use them!
Imperial Romans - my go to classical force, and I am still determined to get them to work properly, my first classical army (and my second version of it), and I am also determined to rebuild it's ranking too.
Sassanid Persians - not got these right yet since their infantry rebuild in 2019, must try harder.

Oh well, Imperials it is!

My list:-


Yup, it's unchanged since the London GT last September.

What was I up against.


Ray had to withdraw, so Simon Clarke got to take a weekend off!
Lots and lots of Romans, always good to see.
Let's see how it did?

Round 1 vs Robins Spence and his Foderate Roman (Eastern)
Round 2 vs Hammy and his Imperial Roman (Eastern)
Round 3 vs Stephen Stead and his Late Republican Romans
Round 4 vs Nik Gaukroger and hisWestern Han

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar