Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Afternoon Tea In The Garden

Hello to you all.  I hope you are all having a good week.  What a lovely weekend we had.  We spent it at the Jersey Shore with family.  And many fun activities.  Lots of cooks in our family so there was plenty of time spent around the kitchen cooking, exchanging recipes, laughing and talking.  Lots of talking.  Many things to catch up on.  We felt very blessed to have the family together for Easter.  We also did some crafts and even had time to enjoy a bit of tea outdoors.  But it is also great to be back in my cozy home and my pretty garden.  

Yes, spring weather has finally arrived so I love to spend most of my time outdoors.  Especially in my garden.  I love those lazy afternoon in my garden.  Such a great way to relax and enjoy a few quiet moments with a your dearest or a close friend. 

We have been planting some of our favorite flowers in the garden so there is a bit of color added to the landscape.  I just can't wait for my roses to bloom.  But in the meantime, I will enjoy my favorite spring bloom displayed in a pretty glass vase.  

My afternoon tea was set in my favorite spot of the garden.  Surrounded by plenty of natural beauty and where time slips by slowly and leisurely sipping tea and enjoying a few sweet treats.  



Table set with Martha Stewart china and French limoges salad plates.



























  


I hope you enjoyed my afternoon tea.  Thank you for stopping by.  

Fondly,

Janet


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar