Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Black Painted Coffee Table


Yes, I have painted a coffee table. It had lovely classic lines when I saw it at a church sale, last fall, and it was priced so low I felt the need to rescue it despite the fact I rarely paint furniture. I have no before image but the top of it was sorely abused and had numerous white rings on it.


I actually painted it last fall and finally waxed it this weekend. You are envious of my speed I know. I was spurred on by the fact I had to get to my lawn mower and the table was in my way. I cut grass (mostly weeds) yesterday with the push mower.


I distressed the edge all around the circumference of the table. I will be selling it. I hope someone will want it anyway.  Don't hang on the edge of your seats waiting for another project such as this because it is time to play with flowers. 

Linking@Be Inspired

joy and peace
Olive

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar