Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Have you had your say?

Done two things this week on the "interwebby thing" we affectionately call it in our house.
1.  Had my say on the future BBC changes to TV licencing for pensioners!
BBC consultation
Bit long winded but I did find a space to say us people who have loyally paid since 1970s have given them a LOT of money by the time we get to 80 and do people who did not pay licence get a freebie?  I really wanted to say - can I have a credit note for all the repeats and rubbish they put on?  But I refrained it was a serious document.

2. Wrote to my MP about Brexit.
And a got a sensible and well argued response.  He even agreed with me!!!!!!!!

Now if only I could get someone at our daft Parish Council to actually respond to my emails I would believe in Christmas fairy miracles.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar