Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

National Dog Day

Since today was national doggy day I wanted to share one of my favorite photos of Chloe with you.

She is the best dog ever. Since we moved here to the RV park last week, she has made several friends at the dog park. She looks forward to every evening when it cools down when we meet up with a few of her doggy friends. She can run and play with these much younger dogs like she used to do years ago. We know that she will most likely be our last dog and I love her dearly.  I am so happy that she’s enjoying her time here too.

Dennis made it home today. He drove about 1200 miles yesterday from Omaha to Big Timber, Montana. He finished the drive today. It is so good to have him home, but it was a very emotionally draining trip for him. Not only was it a hard trip driving and sleeping in the truck, but emotionally it was devastating. He was able to spend quite a lot of time with Karen and they were able to say their goodbyes.

Thank you for all of the prayers and good thoughts. We appreciate it more than you would ever know.

And now, I’m off to bed. It’s been a long day.

And finally, to add some humor to your day, I saw this today online but I don’t remember where. I think it was Facebook . If it’s your picture I’m sorry I didn’t give you credit.


Blessings,
Betsy

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar