Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

PLEASE PRAY FOR GERT'S HUBBY, TOM, AGAIN!

I have been following Gert since I started 

blogging.

Her blog is:


I have no idea how we found each other-

but we did.

Gert's hubby, Tom, is not doing 

real well.

He is supposed to have some 

major surgery.

They are trying to make sure he

is stable enough for that surgery.

It has been one step forward and 

two steps back with his healthcare issues.

Gert is a trooper but I know

she is really worried.

They have been unable to get his heart 

medications

regulated and it has caused them both 

a lot of anxiety and unrest.
Gert is staying as upbeat 

and positive as she can---

but she is worried.

Please send them both prayers

(or well-wishes if you don't pray)

for health well-being,

and peace of mind.

This was taken at the 

Halloween party at the hospital

this year.

Aren't they cute?


GET WELL, TOM!

We are all rooting for you!


I still have a houseful of family

here for the weekend so will be

scare until tomorrow sometime.

I'll be back..

so you better be praying for Tom

and THAT is a threat!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar