Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

An End to a Chapter of the Russian Saga

Well, its over. At least the BMP part. As I laid out in the last post these are the not so excellent Ace models BMP-2. I will use these in FoF, current, simi-future, as well as cold war if I ever get to it, and Afghanistan, Chechnya goodness, the possibilities are endless.



Each has an ATGM, very nice!!!

Up close of the driver and trooper hatches as well as the 30mm

The back doors to the infantry compartment which infamously double as the fuel tanks, sigh, only the Soviets.

The massive modern menacing mechanised masterful men.

The repainted BTR-80 I referred to in the last post.

The BMP platoon, I still need a medic and sniper though.


The BTR and BMP platoons together.


Thanks for looking

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar