Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

When Mothers Come to Stay

My mother, Irma arrived from Belgium this Saturday. She is 78 and came all by herself with the plane from Brussels to Dublin and from Dublin to Farranfore.
Having been on a bit of a downer lately, I was really, really pleased to see her.
We took her almost straight from the airport to the Harvest Ball that was going on in a nearby town. She was seriously pooped by 11 pm and off we went, home.
Sunday was a day for catching up and relaxing.
On Monday she became antsy and wanted to do something. I suggested the fridge. Cleaning it, I meant.


All clean and tidy. Lack of veg ? They are in my other fridge.



She didn't stop there.
 The entrance hall and staircase got a seeing to as well.


She won't thank me for this photo, but she shouldn't have turned her back(side) on me.


I'm happy that she's here. Not only for her cleaning abilities,mind you, but what shall I let her clean tomorrow ? ;-)

Patricia xxx...x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar