Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Gone...

"Welcome to Old Town" by Zach Rudisin - Own work. Licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons (Source)
Gonna be out there.

Travelin'.

Livin' large.

And other activities which require that one or more letters be dropped and replaced with an apostrophe.

Which, by the way, is a most oddly spelled word.

Apostrophe that is.

Or can it be replaced by just '?

Just wonderin'.

Heh.

Yes, I am going on vacation so posting may be light to non-existent on some days. Maybe even most days.

I dunno yet.

But I shall think of you while I'm enjoying myself.

No, really, I will.

By the time most of you read this I'll be in the air. Or landed. Or taking a nap. Or...

Never mind.

Suffice to say, departure is scheduled for a most ungodly hour of the day.

Though upon arrival at our destination we'll have the whole day to enjoy.

Or nap.

We'll see how it goes.

Ciao!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar