Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Movie Characters I Want to Be

This is sort of like that other movie character list from a few days ago. Only it's not characters I like; it's characters I want to be like.

Sugar Kane (Marilyn Monroe), Some Like It Hot
Sugar and I are actually quite similar. We both keep falling in love with the wrong man, each breakup a blow to the already depressed psyche. And making out with Tony Curtis is a major plus.

Henry Hill (Ray Liotta), Goodfellas
"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster" is the sentence we hear as we're introduced to Henry. And once he becomes a "wise guy", he's living the high life, a life that would make anyone jealous.

The Joker (Heath Ledger), The Dark Knight
He is such a badass. Terrorizing a whole city? Hell yeah. It would also be kinda cool to kill someone with a pencil.

Michael Corleone (Al Pacino), The Godfather
Much like Henry, Michael lives in luxury from the gangster lifestyle. He also calculates the perfect hit. Wealth, intelligence and a cunning nature, the very things a true gangster should have.

Gilda (Rita Hayworth), Gilda
She makes every man around her melt. That's a trait I wish I had.

So who would want to be?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar