Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Coming Singapore ComiFest 2




My wife just showed this to me so I guess the coming cosplay event might interest you, especially for those who has keen interest in anime AND cosplayer. It's showtime for local cosplayers again to showcase their talent and passion this coming 4th to 5th June 2011 as ComiFest 2 approaches. Cosplay ain't so familiar to me but who would mind looking @ kawaii stuff and experience Jap culture in our heartland : Club CSC located at No. 91 Bukit Batok West Ave 2. Moreover, admission is free. It's not very far from where I stay so I will most probably drop by. The location venue is even nearer to Leon from 'Open The Toy'.

What to expect ......
Free Special Door Gift! (While stock last)
Comic artists!
Join in the fun with our activities and get to win souvenirs!
Meet interesting cosplayers and take photos with them!
Get exposure on ACG products in SGComiFest!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar